#6: Martine Kveim – Great Lessons You Can Learn From Positive PsychologyOct 30, 2018
Listen to it on your favorite podcast provider:
Martine an entrepreneur, kitesurfer, and expert on positive psychology. She has co-founded Young Happy Minds which teaches kids about positive psychology and now also expanded with courses to adults. She shares techniques from positive psychology to live a more happy life and perform at your best.
- 1.35: How Martine got started with positive psychology.
- 2.30: Martines journey for meaning through kitesurfing, meditation to positive psychology.
- 4.35: What positive psychology is.
- 6.40: The PERMA model.
- 09.48: Why you should start a gratitude journal.
- 14.20: Working with positive psychology and prisoners.
- 15.16: How our brains are hardwired for the negative.
- 18.08: Why exercise might be better than antidepressant
- 21.00: How random acts of kindness can make you happier.
- 23.12: What Young Happy Minds is.
- 28.16: What happiness does to your performance and why you should give your doctor a lollipop.
- 32.19: Martines routines.
Links to people mentioned:
Tal Ben Shahar: http://www.talbenshahar.com/
Shawn Achor: http://www.shawnachor.com/
Links to selected resources:
Final recommendations from Martine:
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for each day or 3 days a week.
Links to Martine:
Get access to news and updates!
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.