#5: Martin Kremmer – How to use biohacking to avoid jetlag and burnoutOct 23, 2018
Listen to it on your favorite podcast provider:
Martin Kremmer is a biohacker and founder of Biohacker Center Denmark. He works as a Digital Architect at EY Global where he travels 100+ days a year and has found a way to do so without getting jet lag. He shares his story of being close to burnout and how biohacking has gotten him back on a healthy track again. How he uses biohacking to stay at the top of his game and how he mitigates a gene mutation that he and 25% of the world has.
- Why Martin got into biohacking. 2:01
- How Martin travels without getting jet lag. 7.00
- Why you should not eat the food in airplanes. 8.16
- What ketosis is. 11.00
- How to sleep better at hotels. 12.32
- How to use CBD for sleep. 16.10
- Grounding and how that is a cancer treatment protocol in Switzerland and Germany 22.02
- The MTHR gene mutation that Martin and around 25% of people have and how he mitigates it 25.28
- Getting more out of your 23andme test: 30.10
- What in biohacking inspires Martin at the moment. 34.33
- Martins morning routines. 36.35
Links to people mentioned:
Henrik Fohns: https://www.linkedin.com/in/henrikfohns/
Links to selected resources:
Harddisken podcast: https://player.fm/series/series-2358943
Final recommendations from Martin:
- Pay close attention to your body
- Be curious and learn how to take control of your own health
Links to Martin:
Get access to news and updates!
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.